Tagged with #cute things #wallpaper #pixels #resource
every pixel background i’ve made for my blogs
feel free to use any of them
10 Amazing Less Known Natural Wonders
01 Socotra archipelago in Indian Ocean - Home of the Dragons Blood Trees.
02 Salar de Uyuni (or Salar de Tunupa) in Bolivia - The world’s largest salt flat.
03 Sossusvlei in Namibia
04 Zhangjiajie, China - Real life Pandora with 800 meters tall sandstone pillars.
05 The Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park, the 3rd largest in the world.
06 Great Blue Hole in Belize Barrier Reef - One of the largest coral reefs in the world.
07 Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve on Madagascar - A unique nature reserve.
08 Fly Geyser - a very little known geothermal geyser.
09 The Door to Hell (Derweze) in Turkmenistan - A huge open burning gas deposit.
10 Richat Structure in Mauritania - a mysterious circular feature in the Sahara desert.
+ More Nature!
I want to see Zhangjiajie, China.
Tagged with #refs #food
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk. Add in the flour and salt. Mix until combined. Add in the chocolate chips. Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup. Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done. Best served warm… Enjoy!
oops nevermind I’m trying this now
GET INSIDE OF ME
Tagged with #rly cool
The Ghosts of World War II by Sergey Larenkov
Taking old World War II photos, Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov carefully photoshops them over more recent shots to make the past come alive. Not only do we get to experience places like Berlin, Prague, and Vienna in ways we could have never imagined, more importantly, we are able to appreciate our shared history in a whole new and unbelievably meaningful way.
Tagged with #Art
Tagged with #beauty tips
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
I just tried this out and my feet feel like BUTTER now. It’s INCREDIBLE.
Things I want to try
Ooooh i need to get some lemon juice!
Palácio de Monserrate (by Skycreep)
Tagged with #world of warcraft #pandaren #mists of pandaria